- If you're borrowing or renting folding chairs be sure and get either plastic or wooden chairs. As metal chairs will get extremely hot in the sun and you don’t want to risk burning your guests.
- Be sure to schedule your wedding early in the day to avoid the afternoon heat.
- Provide some shade with tent, patio umbrellas, beach umbrellas or parasols.
- Get fans, as give away wedding favors. And you can even decide to order paper fans with your monogram or wedding program printed.
- Rent outdoor fans and put them on a low setting to keep the noise level down.
- Provide water or other beverage when guests arrive. But be sure to stay away from alcoholic drinks as they tend to cause dehydration.
- Be sure and have an air conditioned room nearby where guests can retreat if the heat becomes too much for them.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
7 Tips To Improve Your Outdoor Wedding
Are you planning to have your wedding outdoors? Well here are 7 tips to keep your guest comfortable and smiling!