Ken McAlpine in his article entitled "Destination Summer" on the website Celebrated Living give his take on five idyllic summer getaway and listed The Bahamas Out Islands as one of them.
While I thanks Ken for mentioning the Out Islands and his effort to show their diverseness I must say that these Islands gives you much more than five idyllic summer getaways by themselves as there are more than 600 island besides New Providence and Grand Bahamas making up the Islands of The Bahamas - each with its own unique character and opportunity to excite and thrill you this summer.
And when you think about destination weddings in Bahamas, the Out Islands are not to be overlooked as they give you the perfect opportunity for your Bahamas honeymoon wedding. And your best Bahamas wedding.
So here are my list of five Bahamas Out Islands that you may want to include in your itinerary this summer.
- Andros Island, the largest of the island and the bone fishing capital of the Bahamas.
- Great Inagua Island - and all I can say is it is the best kept secret in the Bahamas
- Long Island, her you will find Cape Santa Maria Beach which has been recognized by beach lovers and travel writers as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Eleuthera - the place where you can fill your toes with powdery pink sand.
- Bimini- with the reopening of the Big Game resort this island is definitely regaining its prominence as the place for big game fishing.
- Exuma - you simply can not find any place else with the boating experience you will get here.
Glenn S. Ferguson is your Bahamas Wedding Officiant at Wedding Bahamas Style - Helping You To Create Your Memorable Bahamas Wedding. Just email any question you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com